Sunday, March 4, 2007

I see it comin......

Tiredd... just got home from work.
Was supposed to go to TallGirlSlim's house so she could help me with my hair but the heiffer slept off so... here i am at home, tired but too tired to sleep (ever had this?), ...
so i thought to blog


At this moment, life is funny
i'm getting these feelings i never thought i'd ever get
about ma man,
about ma career
about school
about ... (mmm i got nothin lol)

anyway
and i'm really screwin up at school big time
i havent steped foot in school in ___ weeks
(seriously)
ad somehow i have (pls note the word "have" ) to get at least a GPA 3.0 (at least o!)


idk
i'm fuckin up
big time

and i'll know this shit will mek me cry latah


btw-
i think i kinda sorta wanro cheat on ma man


this is silly; i kno
i mean who plans to cheat?
but i think i do
theres somethin i want that i'm not getting from him
something he'd give me if he had
but lacks
and i want that thing

its a quality i adore in men
and if the devil really wants to be devilish
he'd sed me a man who is just like ma man (well, a darker version), BUT with that one quality that ma man lacks,...
i wouldnt be able to resist...


i feel drama comin

5 comments:

Diary of a Mad Soul Sista said...

thanks sokari... not really sure what they are neither lol

Naijadude said...

Sweetie, tell me who you have been hanging out with ooh, cos its definately not me, I would have sent u packing to school!!!

I hope you get your 3.0 with your not attending classes ooh...

Nice post u got here eh!

**ehn ur customized is still at Birks awaiting delivery**

Diary of a Mad Soul Sista said...

how long must i wait???!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

after the recent developments... I can't really come through with the 'ashewo oshi' comments I previously wanted to... so I leave your blog scratching my head thinking of something to say in absence of 'ashewo oshi'

Diary of a Mad Soul Sista said...

lmao@ OWNB... u wouldnt even believe it... i gorra update u about the MOST "recent developments" ooo! de ting funny no be sumalll
btw- i no be ashawo... ho-neslly