Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I have a new wifey

lol i think i'm a lesbian
because everytime i see her, my heart skips a bit
so i told my doctor
and he suggested i get a pacemaker
so that i dont get a heart attack
so ya, the point of the story is
i need a pace maker
because i am now an e-lesbi
its the new kind of e-sexual-orientation
we no be elesbos
we no be estraights
we be elesbis

lmao i must be bored out my mind
and if you're reading this, then you sho have a lotta time on ur hands lmao
never mind
i dey go bed now
tata

4 comments:

Chika said...

.....My blogland sweetie!this is really funny...you are just a handfull.

Diary of a Mad Soul Sista said...

i was obviously bored out of my mind. lol

Anonymous said...

sleep with a platic bag secured round your head truth me

Diary of a Mad Soul Sista said...

um... did you mean to type "trust" me? lol its okay, you can thank me later ;)