Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Miss Chika, goodbye love.

So i went to do my blogrounds only to find that my longtime (almost for as long as I've been a blogger) blog-friend is gone.


This is the message I got when I tried to check your blog:

"Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at misschika.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs."


Did something happen while I was MIA?
Chika?
WHere fort art thou?

omg YOU mean so much to me.
And like I say, Chika, you remind me of me.

Though we've never met, I appreciate that I ever knew your words, your space, whatever it was that i ended up knowing to be you.

Hoping this is not goodbye...see you on yahoo.


With tears in my eyes,
Mad Soul.



UPDATE:


so i just got a chance to communicate with Chika
and apparently, she is STILL HERE: http://www.misschika2.blogspot.com/


whew! thank God lol

3 comments:

The Activist said...

I was about to ask if you have got her email. Thank God you found her again. Get her email add this time

Diary of a Mad Soul Sista said...

STA! yeah, i did get her email address! i've had it for a while BUT i would still be crushed if her blog was to be discontinued.
Thanks!

Unknown said...

Oh my sweetie!...I just saw this and it feels so good to know just how you feel about my words...I'm so touched.Glad to know you madsoul!...Love u gurl and i'd always be here for you.