Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Miss Chika, goodbye love.

So i went to do my blogrounds only to find that my longtime (almost for as long as I've been a blogger) blog-friend is gone.


This is the message I got when I tried to check your blog:

"Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at misschika.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs."


Did something happen while I was MIA?
Chika?
WHere fort art thou?

omg YOU mean so much to me.
And like I say, Chika, you remind me of me.

Though we've never met, I appreciate that I ever knew your words, your space, whatever it was that i ended up knowing to be you.

Hoping this is not goodbye...see you on yahoo.


With tears in my eyes,
Mad Soul.



UPDATE:


so i just got a chance to communicate with Chika
and apparently, she is STILL HERE: http://www.misschika2.blogspot.com/


whew! thank God lol

3 comments:

StandTall-The Activist said...

I was about to ask if you have got her email. Thank God you found her again. Get her email add this time

Diary of a Mad Soul Sista said...

STA! yeah, i did get her email address! i've had it for a while BUT i would still be crushed if her blog was to be discontinued.
Thanks!

The Diary of A Naija Girl said...

Oh my sweetie!...I just saw this and it feels so good to know just how you feel about my words...I'm so touched.Glad to know you madsoul!...Love u gurl and i'd always be here for you.