Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What Spoken words mean to me

the power u hold
for a moment, u control their mind
you reel them into ur scene,
subject them to ur pain
enforce ur feelings into their brains
and make them empathize
step right in
make the shoes fit
make them feel it

make them feel u

Spoken words means...
to me...
the power to get them to listen
the ability to make them wonder
till they undertsand
not necessarily what u have just recited
but what it means to them,
intheirhead

spoken words mean to me
positivity in lyrics
negativity in words
it dont even matter what u spit
sometimes the rythm is just enough
to make u feel me


spoken words to me
is my escape
when i feel
i think
when i think
i write
when i write
i recite
and when u hear me
u feel it
u feel me
u feel what i feel
even sex cant compare
to the ejaculation i get
when i recite ma words
in those words,
i make love to maself
all over
and over
and over
again
if ma man knew a thing about me
he'd speak words to me
and never ever would he need
the likes of KY jelly
for inside of these words i type
is the very hormone i need
to make me weter than a thousand seas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hot danggggggg.... that was beautiful... I loved that... my sweet potato... you have talent oh!!! I didn't want that piece to end.. fantastico!!! love the blog outlook now that i've gotten used to it... wetter than a thousand seas huh

Diary of a Mad Soul Sista said...

lol now i'm all horny... :(
lmao
thanks, i thought u wasnt (pardon ma ibon, na canadian talk be dat jare!) into spoken words! lol must be the sex part of it that got u. ashewo oshi


BTW, i'm bored, what u up to?