Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bienvenue.

..........................
like i just wanna take a bath
drench ma head in that tub
say fuck ma shower caps
I wanna sit back and just relax and just

breathe it all in and be like
wow
i'm glad
i just feel like...
like i',m home!, you kno like i'm home
and i'm comfortable but not really cuz its
daring to be home
but that there dare is the why i'm here cuz i cant seem to live but on that edge that dares me back here
yaknow?
but,
i'm comfortable, being home.
I'm comfortable being lost and finding maself back here...
i am comfortable seeing what i could be, choosing to be this.
I am, y'know... dare i say (and &*^% whoever dont want to hear it) comfortable being your little figurine of what you cant dare to be

i just wanna take a comb n comb it through cuz
i feel like
i am home.

2 comments:

desperate lady said...

Babe you feel like your home, but you're not home right?
Y is it daring to be at home? At least you're comfortable.
Lol @ fuck the shower cap........what did it do to you? Please give full jist so I'll understand better.
Hey you've been in blogville for a year.......congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yes girlll...would love to have a nice warm shower/bath with no care for my hair...the disadvantage of having permed hair.

Thanks for stopping by my page.love ya.