Friday, June 6, 2008

Fat free

Its been a while... and lawd gawd i feel like purging!!!
Like i been full for too long, yknow?
And i wonder if thats why when i look in'a de mirror these days i feel like my midsections growing ever so laterally!
like wtf!~
this ain even fat'f the mind! this shit extended through to ma flippin sides!
i got love handles from not handling my mind like i used to.
Like i know to.
Like i simply, should.

I use to come here, write up, spit it, digest it all till it was disolved...
clearer.
and whatever didnt get clear enough was left there, for me to remember...
to chew up the next day.
Now i feel like a mothafuckin cow...
got three damn stomachs
1.side,
2.middle,
3. anf another fuckin side like one wasnt enough!

I need to redirect myself.
back to those days
when words didnt need to stay
they didnt have time or chance
or place
in me.

they simply were made
and immediately translated to words
and spit right out.

and i was fat free...

just like this.

fat-

fuckin
free.

whew~

2 comments:

Chika said...

My very own Madsoulsista...U motivated me when i just started blogging.will never forget that.Good to have u back.miss u loads!

Diary of a Mad Soul Sista said...

Chika... ne of the very few people i wont ever forget from blogville. okay, thats not true.. but one of he ones i respect, now thats the absolute truth lol.
Nuff respect, madam! nuff!