Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Goodbye, you had been the one for me

Just here thinking about those days when i use to feel so bored, lonely and sad without a man-
what has happened to me?
For the first time ever, i am not yearning for that contact.
I'm not looking for a man; even though apparently you dont have to search for them, they keep coming regardless.
I was in love with you... so much in love for so long...
now, i dont even feel that kind of "love" anymore.

I miss you. that much is true.
I do miss you- the things we use to do... you'd give to me what i would never give to anyone (including you)
You gave, and you gave,
then you gave some more
and then some


You gave your all
Till nothing remained


I'm sorry i couldnt reciprocate your love


I hope you find someone else who can

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a way with words oh "SoulSIster" mine. I completely love your writing and your blog(what a groupie eh?!) It's sad cos somestimes the ones who loves us with everything they have... we can't love in return... or when we can... not with the life overwhelming passion that they do us. It's sad... It's sad when we realize that regardless of how '
convenient' how 'safe' it is... we arent' really building anything... that there won't be any special changes in the next year... it's sad when we have to let go of a raft and float on the ocean with no 'life jacket'.. it's really sad... but when the times does come... I guess it's all we can do to gather our wits about us and begin the journey with it's bumpy ride and promising end... Be well luv... you're finding your way!!

Diary of a Mad Soul Sista said...

Overwhelmed, thanks babes- i can always trust you to run ur mouth especially when u're not busy...

(no but on the real tho, ur words are truly appreaciated)