Wednesday, December 13, 2006

... you hold the power honey

Ma dear sista. You know you're ma sista. Known you almost as long as i've known myself... what is it now? about 20 years?

I am so sorry you experienced this.

Sometimes its so hard being a woman.


WHen you are ready to recover, to forgive, to let go
I'll be here



And even now that you are angry, upset and full of regrets
I'm here


I'd like to pray that his prick gets grangenous and falls off
But then God wouldnt fufil my wish
He himself, is a merciful God
even to perverted morrafakaz who really deserve to get castrated
Sterilization is the answer for some niggz
But no...
God wouldnt approve of that




So ya, when you are ready, you know who you are...
I'll be here.
Love you babes.
And like ma girl Aretha done said:



A rose is still a rose
Babygurl, you're still a flower

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This amusing message