Sunday, December 17, 2006

I am incapable, so i wont

I will be brief, and straight to the point.

I dont want to speak with you.
Not for a while, not for a long, long while.

How dare you call me? Did you think i'd answer?
What were you expecting? a "yessir"?

I am finished for a while.
You remind me of you, and i willllllll nottt! be reminded!

How little could you think me?
You thought me so little, i'm suprised i ever got here!
you thoght me so little, i'm glad i didnt breathe that stagnant belittlin stench in all my life otherwise, what chances could i have had?

I am incapable sir, so i wont.
I am not capable of living the way i should
i am not capable of doing the things you asked and even when i did,
I was not capable of doint it right
I am not capable of being a normal human being
So i wont
I wont even try

I'll set my goals so low, i wouldnt even need to reach to achieve them
I have you to constantly remind me that i cant

But i'd like to know mister man,
what happened the last time you were wrong?

No comments: