Wednesday, December 6, 2006

My closure. Bye PB

I got over you a long time ago. Months, at the very least. I have managed to move on.
When i did not recognize your messages, it was not out of pretence. It was because you had been deleted. Believe it or not, i did not recognize your address.
Knowing you and the type that you are, you would be too cynical to even believe this. Like i said, you do need a shrink. (i'm serious. this level of suspicion needs a diagnoses).


So here i am thinking... why would you even contact me?
I have said my goodbye.
Its hard, yes i know. Before i could let it go, I had to accept that you were not good for me. That you did for me more bad than good.
and honestly... you did. You were a poison, slowly aggravating my system. Slowly but surely, your love somehow diverged into hatred. (Jealousy is a fukkin beesh!)
Please tell me why?
- why did you let it get to this?
- why did you allow that part of you to take over what took years to build?
- why did you keep your feelings inside, away from where i could have reached and help to untangle your thoughts?
- why did you keep continuously, attacking the one that actually did love you?

You are the reason why...i hate females. The very reason why friendship never quite means the same. You are the reason why I will remian cynical about "friendly" love. You are the very reason why my heart is hurt.
Jealousy is a fuccin poison!
You me dear ~ have lost your soul to that poison.
Your soul has been sold. Where a lovely being use to reside, now lives a tired, angry greedy grinch.
I will not let you infect me.
You became envious of what you once loved. What you once appreciated, became your competition. Unbeknownst to me, I was in some kind of race. Otherwise, I would have ran the other way- ran far from you.
All the 6 or some years of memories, cannot even begin to make up for the disappointment and regret i feel today.
Would it have been better if i remained stagnant?
Would you have prefered that my life became full of the drama and issues that some have become so familiar with?
What would you have preffered???
You began to despice the better qualities in me- what most would give an arm to achieve! I GAVE U TRUTH!!! both in action and words, i gave you truth. consistently, never failing.
From the silly hotdog that cost half a penny to the silly idiot, that took more than a penny from you.
LoL, u didnt want that though.
you wanted an airbrushed version of my words.
you forgot who your friend was. Or is it that your definition of the word "friend" became distorted?
you became really stupid in a lot of ways. You lost contact with control, yet you resisted my assistance to help you gain it back.... why???
Is it because if i had succeeded, then i would have been right?
I hope that even if you didnt learn from me, you learnt from the preceeding consequences.
Experience is the best teacher, honey.
May you live to experience what i did. I hope that God shows you what i felt. And I hope that when he does, you remember me.
Une momento though, I should not forget to thank you.
MERCI BEAUCOUP!!!
for teaching me that people arent always constant.
for teaching me that even when "friends" ask for your "opinions", they do not want it
for teaching me to recognize when my friend's ship has sailed, evolved into that pirate-like burgling ship, so that i may run with the whatever life i have left
Lastly,
please do not contact me. Lets end what has been ended. No need for repetitive closures. Let this be it. Loose my number,MSN address, whatever else. It is only to be used by friends and otherwise, people who must for one reason or another; contact me. You do not fall into the former, nor the latter. I wish you best of luck. Goodbye.

4 comments:

IJEOMA said...

my sista.. friends.. are a blessing and a pain.. i just pray that God gives me friends that bring me more joy than pain

Anonymous said...

it was not out of pretence. It was because you had been deleted. Believe it or not, i did not recognize your address... That's just a fantastic line... I could see what you're saying there... You were a poison, slowly aggravating my system... soo true... it seeps in and just infects everything in it's path... what a shame eh? I hjear the questions that you're askin but sometimes we'll never really have the answers you know... these things happen and I guess the challange is to learn how to deal... some friends are there for a season and some are there for a lifetimes... a season could be a week, a month, a year, a decade... or a day... Babe.. I feel you completely on this.. and I too have a friend that I feel I'm losing.. it's an ache in my heart that as i wake up every morning becomes just a little less painful, that seems just a little less life-altering.. I hope we have the courage to deal with issues that we were never prepared too and toss of extra weight that never was ours to carry in the first place. oh and I wanted to say this.. Babe.. I've known you like 4real... but I never knew you had that way with words oh.. I thought you were just an 'olodo' like me.. lol... BIGUPS on your writing.. its fantastic.. isn't it funny how blogging makes you 'see' sometimes?! you know who dis is... HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and yes part of the blogging experience is to reply comments ehn!!


Welcome to blogging babyluv... your blog is acting up oh.. its not letting me log in her with my actual blog name... i;m guessing theres something I don't know that these motherfuckers are about to teach me... otherwise.. wtf?!

Diary of a Mad Soul Sista said...

@ Overwhelmed
" I never knew you had that way with words oh"

wtf did u think i was just good at lookin pweedie??? lol


about the whole "friend" issues; theres obviously a friendship virus goin round destroyin friendships all around us... ipray to God, we dont catch it... thanks u guys @ ije n overwhelmed.

I use to wake up with a heartache too- othertimes, it'd just dawn on me in the middle of an ation, a sentence, a memory, a song- anything!
Now, i live life, knowing that everything is a phase. Even now, this moment is a phase. And what they first were to me, was a phase, what they were to me after that too, what they are to me now, is a phase. I am just hoping to see the day when they will not matter anymore even in my memory- when they will be totally erased- thats what i'm looking forward to. Because when i look back and i remmeber them (or is it when i remmeber "her"?), i dont see the good sides that i use to- i see the devil. And for that, i hope that this too, shall pass.


thanks again yall

Diary of a Mad Soul Sista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.