Monday, January 15, 2007

I've got a cooking date!!!!!!!!!!!

aight, just thought to share.. so ma one and only (ya, no... we havent broken up just yet) called to book a cooking date wid me... aight
se...
the thing is.... this nucc couldnt cook to save his lIFE! he just plain sucks at cooking! nigg couldnt even make rice! but u can trust me enough ain no wayyyy in this life, am i gettin tooo serious wid a man who wont be cooking for me so ya, he been doing it sometimes, BUT NOT WIDOUT MA SUPERVISION !!!
cus, ya, he neeeeeds ma supervision when it comes to cookin.
so if u kno me well, then u kno how much i luh food and how much more, i luhhhhhh a man cookin nekkid for me in'a me kichen!!!
so yes! tomorrow, i shall be gettin half ma wish! (no, he wont be nekkid)
he called today to mek an appointment with me tomorrow to cook something out'a ma fav cook book.... AWESOMMMMMEEEE!



dats why i luh him!


P.S
i'll keep u posted abt the food

No comments: