Tuesday, January 9, 2007

WHO DE ASS IS U???!

So i decided to write about my day today. Not because of any other reason than why i've always written: to vent.


So here goes yet another one'a ma lyrics:


Okay, if a person can not do for themselves,
do you expect them to do for you?
I remember back in highschool
Homegurl got mad- cuz her back wasnt had
but how u gon get mad
at someone who couldnt get their own back?
Do you expect of me
What i could not expect for myself?
and if i do not do that
that which would have matched and or surpassed your expectations
Must you speak it?
Let me rephrase that
Must you "yell" it?

I do not have
that
I do not have
them
yet i live!
i HAVE adjusted accord-the-fukin-lly!!!
WHo is u? that u cant?
who is you to question what i have
who is you to ask me?
who is you to make me feel so bad?

I do not have
not like i use to
when it was all abundant
when anything and everything was there
and whatever wasnt, could have gotten there
it aint like dat for me right now!
and since i have managed to get over it,
who the fuk is u to complain?
to make me so bothered?

And when i brought it up to u
who de ass was u, Not to understand?

I can live with mistakes
I can live with differences
But i wont be living with motherfuckers who depress de shicks outta me
Hope to God i never have to repeat this again
Because unlike most assholes i know, u're actually one i give a shyt about

P.S
do you not know that they (or is it "she"?) can hear u? or are u just that much of a &$*%?



Aight, as i have related it, it is now off my mind. Now i may go study ;o)

PPS:
whatever u read is always MY side of the story and that only... so judge (if u must) accordingly.

No comments: