Monday, January 15, 2007

LETS DO THIS DARN THING THEN!

I WANRO START A "PRAYAZ FOR DE HEIFFERZ TUESDAY"!!!
AIGHT, SO HERE'S HOW IT'LL GO! ERR TUESDAY, I'LL POST A PRAYER-FOR-THE-HEIFFERS POST WHERE I'LL MAKE A POST IN HONOR OF THE MOFOZ I CANT STAND TO ACTUALLY PRAY FOR THEM. i BELIEVE IN WRITTING THERAPY. U WRITE TO HEAL (rigghttttt **rollinmafukineyesatmasef**) and praying for the pplz i cant stand will (i hope) get me to stop hating them so much because seriously, i think hate is a venom. it kills the soul within which it evolved. i dont care how this pplz feel bout me cuz seriously, dats their shyts. whatever they think only affects them and whatever issues anybody have is THEIR problem. likewise, ma issues with anyone else is MA prolem.
why a "prayaz for the heifferz tuesday" u ask?
because i cant be gettin no gaddem heart attacks from thinkin abt how much i cant stand pplz! i need to de-stress! and me thinks dis will help me a whole lot! aight! so today is only monday, hold ur horses, dogs and cats till tomorrow when i shall kick dis off!!!!

2 comments:

Naijadude said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!!!

Diary of a Mad Soul Sista said...

thanx baby, i can always trust u to remmeber.. mmmmwahh!